Published: The Jeremiah Project
The Council on Foregin Relations was founded on July 29, 1921 in New York City by Col. Edward Madell House, chief adviser to President Woodrow Wilson in league with the same stockholders of The Federal Reserve. Through its membership, meetings, and studies, it has been called the most powerful agent of United States foreign policy outside the State Department.
The CFR is a serpentine network of international revolutionaries and fascist ideologues whose goal is to end American sovereignty and bring about a global, Marxist paradise. House, a socialist, wrote in his book, Philip Dru: Administrator, that he was working for “Socialism as dreamed of by Karl Marx.” He told of a “conspiracy” which would gain control of both political parties, and use them as instruments in the creation of a socialist world government. (John McManus, The Insiders, pg. 7.)
The founders included many of those who had been at the signing of the Treaty of Versailles after World War I, including Colonel Edward House and Walter Lippmann. Finances for the CFR came from the same players that set up the Federal Reserve System in America: J.P. Morgan; John D. Rockefeller; Bernard Baruch; Paul Warburg; Otto Kahn; and Jacob Schiff.
The roster of CFR members is thoroughly impressive – so are the power groups who have representatives in it. Its current membership, all 2905 of them, is like reading a “who’s who” of the elite politicians, media, financiers, businessmen, and educators. From the CFR comes 90% of the people in the State Department and key positions in the Executive Branch.
International banking organizations that currently have men in the CFR include Kuhn, Loeb & Co; Lazard Freres (directly affiliated with Rothschild); Dillon Read; Lehman Bros.; Goldman, Sachs; Chase Manhattan Bank; Morgan Guaranty Bank; Brown Bors. Harriman; First National City Bank; Chemical Bank & Trust; and Manufacturers Hanover Trust Bank. The CFR is totally interlocked with the major foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Carnegie) and the so-called think tanks (Rand, Hudson Institute, Brookings Institute). The left has been systematically infiltrating wealthy and powerful tax-free foundations and government agencies where taxpayers’ funds would begin to pour out to support the liberal agenda at home and abroad.
- Bill Clinton: former president of the United States, also a member of David Rockefeller’s Bilderberger group and was in 1992 the only State Governor listed in the membership role of the Trilateral Commission.
- Colin L. Powell United States Army (Ret.)
- Robert E. Rubin Co-Chairman; Director and Chairman of the Executive Committee, Citigroup, Inc.
- Madeleine K. Albright: former Secretary of State, a former Georgetown University professor, United Nations Ambassador. She is also a member of the Trilateral Commission.
- Christine Todd Whitman: former governor of New Jersey
- Warren Christopher: former Secetary of State; CFR Vice Chairman
- Robert Reich: former Secretary of Labor (also TC and Rhodes scholar)
- George Stephanopoulous: former Clinton Communications Director (also Rhodes scholar)
- Clifton Wharton: Deputy Secretary of State
- Peter Tarnoff: Under Secretary for Political Affairs (Current President of CFR – also TC)
- Winston Lord: Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs; (past President of CFR – also TC)
- Vernon Jordan: Clinton transition boss (also TC)
- Lloyd Bentsen: former Secretary of Treasury
- Admiral William Crow, Jr.: Head of the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (also TC)
- Anthony Lake: National Security Advisor
- Samuel Berger: Deputy National Security Advisor
- Les Aspin: Secretary of Defense
- Donna Shalala: Secretary of Health and Human Services. An influential member of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission, Shalala chaired the CFR committee which set the New World Order agenda for Africa.
- Strobe Talbott: Aid Coordinator to the commonwealth of Indepenent States (also TC)
- Bruce Babbitt: Secretary of Interior (also TC)
- Ron Brown: Secretary of Commerce
- James Woolsey: CIA Director (also Rhodes scholar)
- Roger Altman: Deputy Secretary of Treasury
- Henry Cisneros: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (also TC)
- Robert Rubin: National Economic Council; Soviet Investment Expert
- Dr. Jocelyn Elders: former Surgeon General
- John Gibbons: White House Science Advisor
- Alice Rivlin: Deputy Budget Director. She is also a member of both the CFR and Trilateral Commission.
- Laura Tyson – Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors is a former Berkeley professor and is a fan of Stalin’s communist economy.
- Johnnetta Cole – Clinton transition coordinator for education, arts, labor and humanities.
- W. Bowman Cutter: National Economic Council Deputy Assistant (also Rhodes scholar).
- Nancy Soderberg: National Security Council Staff Director.
- Ira Magaziner: Senior Adviser for Policy Development (also Rhodes scholar).
- Bruce Reed: Domestic Policy Council Deputy Assistant (also Rhodes scholar).
- Mike Espy: Agriculture Secretary (also served on the Rhodes Scholarship Selection Committee).
- Representative Thomas Foley: Former Speaker of the House of Representatives (also TC)
- Henry S. Bienen President, Northwestern University
- Tom Brokaw NBC News
- Karen Elliott House: Former senior vice president of Dow Jones & Company and publisher of the Wall Street Journal.
The CFR’s Study No. 7, published November 25, 1959, openly declared its true purpose: “…building a New International Order [which] must be responsive to world aspirations for peace, [and] for social and economic change…an international order
...including states labeling themselves as 'Socialist.'" One could safely say that a nutshell descriptor of the CFR is "to bring about a New World Order through the manipulation of U.S. foreign policy and relations and through international economic interdependence."
The CFR's Annual Report in 1974 says the project for the CFR in the '80's will be "The management of the International economy, global poverty, environment and the new "common"... the oceans, the seabeds, and space, and interstate violence, including arms control. What they are saying is "The management of your money, your land, your groceries, and your guns."
In 1975, the Rockefeller Foundation Report discusses the "Interdependece" of the countries of the world on each other. That we are of one world and shall become a nation state world under one government. They also say, we must reach a zero state population growth. The Rockefeller Foundation stated that they have in excess of 747 million dollars to achieve this with.